I saw this on a friend’s blog & thought it was funny enough I had to give it a try! You'll get many answers. These are my favorites.
Q1: Type in “[your name] needs” in the Google search.
Erin needs what most white girls crave - a c**k (ummmm)
Erin needs to wear shirts (sorry if they don't fit anymore)
Q2: Type in “[your name] looks like” in Google search.
Erin looks like Harry Potter on drugs (thanks I think)
Erin looks like she's a Barbie doll (which one)
Q3: Type in “[your name] says” in Google search.
Erin says "sit" happens (censorship)
Erin says call it "dork and duck" (I just don't have a response)
Q4: Type in “[your name] wants” in Google search.
Erin wants sticky buns all night long (ummmm cinnabon)
Erin wants a drink (absolutely!!!)
Q5:Type in “[your name] does” in Google search.
Erin does the donkey dance (sure why not)
Erin does Celine (I don't really like her)
Q6: Type in “[your name] hates” in Google search.
Erin hates you (usually)
Erin hates plastic rose petals (wha???)
Q7: Type in “[your name] asks” in Google search.
Would you rather "vomit or diarrhea"? Erin asks
Erin asks "How does THE MAN keep you down?"
Q8: Type in “[your name] likes ” in Google search.
Erin likes doggy (but not kittens)
Erin likes hookers (cheap ones)
Q9: Type in “[your name] eats ” in Google search.
Erin eats emos
Erin eats cereal for the first time
Q10: Type in “[your name] wears” in Google search.
Erin wears matching socks (what are socks?)
Erin wears Prada (hahah that was funny)
Q11: Type in “[your name] was arrested for” in Google Search.
Erin arrested for indecent behavior with kids (I was mooning......)
That was actually all of them........
Q12: Type in “[your name] loves” in Google Search.
Erin loves the trees (I really wish Gary would stop calling me treehugger)
Erin loves her Jarrett (that's close to Jasper right???)
No comments:
Post a Comment