So I am running around like a chicken right now.......I am so glad we are finally doing the remodel on our house and I know it is going to look great when we are done but it is very stressful. I think the worst part is when you expect something to be done in a certain amount of time and it takes longer. Then it inevitably delays everything else. On top of it all, Gary is leaving on Thursday for his 2 week trip to Colorado. Then he has to come back and work like crazy before this new baby gets here. Which hopefully won't be too early. Cause we have a remodel to finish.......
Onto baby news, he is making me exhausted!!!! And I was informed this morning that I am snoring. Great! He is healthy like always and moving like crazy. He hates spicy food but mama loves it so too bad..... ;-)
Off to buy a new iron and get the kids outta the house so hubby can paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment