Thursday, April 9, 2009
Productivity and Kids
So how productive was I last night???????? Woo hoo, I finished cleaning all the blinds, check. Fixed the zipper on Brandy's couch cushions, check. Fixed Samantha's pants so she can look like a freak, check. Finished another diaper, check. Got the pattern traced and cut for Cole and Alexis's PJs, check! And completed a fleece diaper cover, which looks faboo, check! Check! Check!! I was on a roll and kicken ugly little teenager skinny butts! Have a list started this morning which includes more sewing and cleaning (insert heaving here). Unfortunately, Rory is sick again and I have to take him in. Image the sound effect wha wha whaaaaaa. Hopefully he is okay because I have no desire to repeat the last sick episode with him. At least Gary is here this time. Will update later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment