Thursday, June 4, 2009
You don't say goodbye....
How do you stop yourself from becoming the emotional junkpile you are? When it's time to say goodbye to someone you love even though you REALLY don't want to, what do you do? I hate goodbyes. I remember when I moved from my childhood home, halfway across the WORLD (okay 4 hours away) I was devastated! It was horrible. I cried and cried and hated my mom for ruining my life. She really did. I was about to start the highlight of my life.....High School. Do you know how it feels to be the new kid in HIGH SCHOOL!?!?!? Ruined! So I ask you this my friend, why would you want to put me through that again? Do you not love me back? Am I not important enough for you? (I realize that I am the center of your world as well as everyone elses, I understand my self worth.) You are going to be miserable without me. And while I realize that my e-mails and witty comebacks will continue to amuse you and brighten your life, your seriously going to miss the effect my sunshine has on your soul (but it is only effective in person....). So I say this with much seriousness and bravado....PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!! If you choose to ignore my wise advice (and I worry my little turtle that you will) then I cannot say goodbye. I will bite my lip to help stop the quiver I feel beginning to betray me. I will ignore the twitch I have developed in my left butt cheek. I am utterly sad, only because I know how much you are going to miss me and I am anticipating the raw emotions you will suffer. Be strong! And please don't say goodbye..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know if I should be laughing histerically or crying. I'm kinda doing both... I must look like an insane street person. I should have read this BEFORE I put on my make-up. We are not saying goodbye Erin, We'll just say see you later. You know we are going to talk every day and I'll be back to visit a lot. My Mom wouldn't have it any other way. And we are going to have our Bi-Annual girl trips right?
BTW moving you down here couldn't have ruined you life that much, it brought you to us.
...well I'm CRYING!! And she will be coming home to visit. A LOT.
Me moving down here is beside the point!!! We are not discussing me!
Post a Comment