Monday, August 9, 2010
Ok I lied....
Ok so I didn't start the C25K last Thursday. I have been so out of the exercise loop since summer vacation started. When am I supposed to go? I like going to the gym in the morning when the kids are at school. I can get so much more done then. I told myself I would just switch to going in the evenings, but by the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is go bounce around on the treadmill like an over-bloated cucumber and listen to old men grunt. Plus it is always crazy busy in the evenings. I have walked several times with my neighbor in the evenings. No fuss, no traveling, plus it is some pretty good ranting time. What is my lazy, full of excuses butt doing all day, you say? Let's see, between my own four and my extra two I watch, we do beach on Monday, Movies and Library on Tuesday, Pool on Wednesday, Sprinkle playground on Thursday, and Fishing on Friday. Why am I doing so much stuff with the kids? Um, HELLO, have you seen what happens to someone's house and sanity after having 6 kids inside all day?!?!?! So I run around all day and try to keep them entertained and I am exhausted by evening. Two more weeks has become my new mantra. Two more weeks, two more weeks, two more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment